Jefferson's 2 Year Stats:
Weight = 27 lbs and 6 oz (43%)
Height = 34 3/4 inches (61%)
Head circum = 50 cm (83%)
Jorgen's 4 Month Stats:
Weight = 16 lbs 4 oz (80%)
Height = 25 1/4 inches (65%)
Head circum = 42 cm (44%)
Jorgie is just about the same exact size Jeffie was at 4 months. Jorgie weighs 4 oz more and is 1/4 inches shorter.
Funny thing. Jorgie didn't grow between his 2 month and 4 month check ups. I asked the Dr and she said most likely he was measured wrong at 2 months. That's what I've thought all along because he "grew" 5 inches between 2 weeks and 2 months. I didn't think that was possible.
1 comment:
I love Jefferson's smile in his Tigger costume. Did he understand much about Halloween or trick or treating? Aurora had trick or treating figured out much more quickly than Isaac did at her age. I guess having a big brother helps. Did you trick or treat with friends or cousins?
Post a Comment